[OpenLayers-Users] Unsubscribe from list

Xavier Rayo ivaxoyar at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 06:30:06 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I would like to unsubscribe from the list but I don't really know what do I have to do.
Can someone please tell me how can i do that?

thanks,

xavi

Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:21:16 +0100
From: paulcurran9 at googlemail.com
To: arnd.wippermann at web.de
CC: users at openlayers.org
Subject: Re: [OpenLayers-Users] Display specific layer from mapfile

Thanks for the response, you are right both my layers are set as STATUS DEFAULT. However when I set one layer status to ON and the other OFF and view via mapserver (cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?) I can only see a blank white screen  and via open layers I get the error message 'WMS server error.WMSLoadGetMapParams()'.

The same happens if both my layers are set to ON, I seem to only be able to view them when status set to DEFAULT.
Thanks for any help in advance

Paul