[OpenLayers-Users] Secure WMS with OL

Pavel Iacovlev iacovlev.pavel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 05:51:26 EDT 2009

Yes, as a workground you can serve your WMS data through phpmapscript
(or any other mapscript) and have a authentication page somewhere on
your website that after successful authentication will create a
session that will be use to decide to serve data or not. This solution
works great for us, and if your "paranoid" as my boss you can even
have your content watermarked with logged username & date.

http://iap.md, The future is open