[OpenLayers-Users] Right-click vector point feature

Burgoon, David DBurgoon at gc.cuny.edu
Tue Sep 15 11:49:51 EDT 2009

I have a Layer.Vector layer with Feature.Vector points. I'm using the SelectFeature control to handle selecting the point. Everything works great. But, I would also like to handle a right-click of a point separately and cant seem to find how to do this (basically, a left-click selects a point and a right-click would remove a point). Any help on how to specifically handle right-clicking a point would be appreciated. Thanks

Dave Burgoon
Application Architect
CUNY Mapping Service at the Center for Urban Research
The Graduate Center / CUNY
365 Fifth Ave., Room 6202
New York, NY  10016
Phone: 212-817-2038