[OpenLayers-Users] WFS and Internet Explorer 8

Gissur Þórhallsson gissur at loftmyndir.is
Thu Sep 17 11:30:09 EDT 2009

I have a weird problem with a WFS layer.
It works fine in firefox, and chrome but in IE8 it drops out at the 2
lowermost zoom levels.

I can see openlayers requesting the WFS from the server, and the reply is
prefectly valid GML, but for some reason, nothing is displayed on my map.

I've triple checked all parameters and options on the layer, and they're
correctly set ( and since they work in FF and chrome they gotta be ).

I'm just wondering whether anybody has encountered anything similar or
whether anybody has any idea what could be causing this?

Kind regards,
Gissur