[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Examaple does not work

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Fri Sep 18 03:53:55 EDT 2009

Mario Nuñez Jimenez wrote:
> Mmmh the roxy.cgi is also running in the same machine as my application do.
> The thing is that I specify a complete URL because a relative path did not worked, but I used relative path to all necessary libraries...

If proxy.cgi is running at the same origin than your application, then
it has to work at least if you provide the url as
"/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=". If it does not, then it is not running at the
same origin. Maybe it is running on a different port?

Regards,
Andreas.

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/