[OpenLayers-Users] Space Research - Vector Layer

Diego Roberto diegorrborges at yahoo.com.br
Wed Sep 23 12:14:11 EDT 2009

Hello, I have a question about a form of research.
When drawing a polygon on the screen and click on a search can do
search space without problem comes back what is inside the polygon.
Now what I need is to do research so that when drawing the
polygon on the screen without clicking the back button as this research for me.
Would need to capture an event after the end of the design of the fence on the map?
What I think is to replace the onclick function that is the button for calling a
event to finish drawing the polygon or point on the map ...
I use the function serialize () to capture the coordinates on the map.

Someone suggested some form, or link so I can search ?????

Thank you for your attention
Diego Roberto