[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo

Lehtonen, Mika mika at digikartta.net
Wed Sep 23 12:23:01 EDT 2009

Hi Eoinyp,
at least you can request GetFeatureInfo with different format [1] (GML)
and parse out the data you would like to publish. Or you can create your
own freemarker template for your Geoserver  [2].
How do these options sound like? Maybe there are some easier "filters",
I don't know about..

- mika -

[1] http://ncg.nuim.ie/geoserver/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities
      <GetFeatureInfo>
        <Format>text/plain</Format>
        <Format>text/html</Format>
        <Format>application/vnd.ogc.gml</Format>

[2] http://geoserver.org/display/GEOSDOC/Freemarker+templates