[OpenLayers-Users] Access to restricted URI denied" code: "1012" when added WFS

Sasky sassymaus at gmx.net
Thu Sep 24 04:36:17 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am building a client with mapfish using Openlayers. I am using a seperate
server, so I don't work with a mapfish server.
My client works fine, but now I want to add some vector layers, so I can add
edit and search-functions later.

So I am trying to add a layer.WFS from the openlayers example:

layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS( "Owl Survey",
   "http://www.bsc-eoc.org/cgi-bin/bsc_ows.asp?",
  {typename: "OWLS", maxfeatures: 10},
  { featureClass: OpenLayers.Feature.WFS});
map.addLayer(layer);

But then FireBug throws some errors:
1) uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0xc1f30001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult:
"0xc1f30001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED)" location: "JS frame ::
file://MapFish-1.1/client/examples/nwsib/mfclient/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Request/XMLHttpRequest.js
:: anonymous :: line 200" data: no]
[Break on this error] (no source for )

2) Access to restricted URI denied" code: "1012
[Break on this error] this._object.send(vData);\n

And I have no idea how to fix it. I used google already, but it didn't help
me so far.

Does anybody have an idea?