[OpenLayers-Users] Access to restricted URI denied" code: "1012" when added WFS

Sasky sassymaus at gmx.net
Thu Sep 24 07:33:19 EDT 2009

I have a file called proxy.cgi and changed the hosts:

allowedHosts = ['localhost:5000', 'www.openlayers.org', 'openlayers.org',
             'labs.metacarta.com', 'world.freemap.in',
             'prototype.openmnnd.org', 'geo.openplans.org',
 	     'sigma.openplans.org', 'demo.opengeo.org',
 	     'www.openstreetmap.org', 'sample.avencia.com]

I also have a file mapfish_proxy.js containing the following code:

   OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=";
   mapfish.SERVER_BASE_URL = '';

But it still does not work, FireBug still throws the same exeptions.

Do I have to change more than 'allowedHosts'?
(Sorry I'm a newbie)

Thanks a lot.