[OpenLayers-Users] strange xml writing issue

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:10:42 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I know this is going to be a generally vague and probably obscure problem
but here goes: I have an xmlwriting function, which re-writes my GML file
dynamically. It was working fine, until I changed one of the attribute nodes
and the database column that got echoed into it. It gets the dbase info just
fine, but for some completely unknown reason, it will only show a portion of
my sites, regardless of the search parameters entered. I have a table
connected to the same search, which displays all the results correctly, but
I cannot for the life of me explain, or even begin to guess at what causes
this behavior.

I can provide code from both the php, and javscript if anyone thinks they
have an insight into what's happening:

--
Nicholas Efremov-Kendall
Fulbright Student 2009-2010, Ukraine