[OpenLayers-Users] Is it possible to have an OverviewMap for a vector layer?

MostlyBaldEagle MostlyBaldEagle at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 5 16:58:04 EDT 2010

I want to use a vector layer as the base layer and use the OverviewMap to
show all the features in the vector layer.

I tried to specify a vector layer as the only layer and set the "isBaseLayer
: true" option on the layer, however the OverviewMap  opnly shows an empty
view while al my features are correctly displayed in the vector layer.

Regards
Olaf