[OpenLayers-Users] Elevations

Nicholas Hogg Nicholas.Hogg at kesoftware.com
Tue Apr 6 06:35:01 EDT 2010

Hi, I'm new to open layers and am very impressed by what I have read and
seen on on openlayers.org.  I am wanting to use open layers for a
project I am working on where essentially the maps will be floor plans
and we need to plot points on the map that represent different objects.
The maps may also be dig sites (for excavations), where we plot points
to mark collected artifacts.

My only concern is if the open layers interface supports, or can
support, elevations.  That is, I will require a control on the map (or
something similar) to allow the user to be able to browse up or down in
elevation, as well as the usual panning, zooming etc.

Doe anyone know if this has been done before in open layers, or can
point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.