[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with images when put OpenLayers.js in local path

JuKiM rifins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 06:43:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm facing a strange problem when I put the path to the openlayers.js in my
local machine...
If I put the script source to be
http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.jseverything goes ok... But now,
I want to serve the maps with geoserver, and
get the openlayers.js from a local js path..
In that case the images are not loaded correctly.
I've seen that the north, south, east and west png images, have to be in a
js/img path and then they appear.. But for example the arrow that appears
when you drag  the map, doesn't appear.. Where have to be these images?

I don't know if I'm explaining correctly.. Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks!