[OpenLayers-Users] WMS GetFeatureInfo with CQL Filter don't support Chinese?

ahwangyuwei at sina.com ahwangyuwei at sina.com
Thu Apr 8 07:13:06 EDT 2010

 Thak you !
  I am usding GetFeatureInfo to get Feature Info.
  Read a Textfield 's value ,then use it as filter.
  I want to know how to write the params and which params are necessary.
The exception is   Could not parse CQL filter list.
Lexical error at line 1, column 11.  Encountered: "\u2018" (8216), after
 : "". Parsing : NAME LIKE ‘?E2??. Current Token : "NAME"
.

Can I use Chinese in CQL_FILTER ?
How should I set these params and CQL_FILTER?

var params = {
                        REQUEST: "GetFeatureInfo",
                        EXCEPTIONS: "application/vnd.ogc.se_xml",
                        BBOX: map.getExtent().toBBOX(),
                        INFO_FORMAT: 'application/vnd.ogc.gml',
                        QUERY_LAYERS: map.layers[0].params.LAYERS,
                        FEATURE_COUNT: 50,
                        Layers: 'CHN',
                        Styles: '',
                        Srs: 'EPSG:4326',

                        format: format};

                    Request=OpenLayers.loadURL("http://159.226.13.203:8080/geoserver/wms?CQL_FILTER=NAME LIKE ‘%上海%’", params, this, highlight, setHTMLx);

            }
            function highlight(response){
                document.getElementById('nodelist').innerHTML = response.responseText;
                alert("sss");
             var doc = response.responseXML;

            if(!doc || !doc.documentElement) {
               doc = response.responseText;