[OpenLayers-Users] What is best way to provides maps without access to internet?

MostlyBaldEagle MostlyBaldEagle at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 8 19:07:58 EDT 2010

I have a few clients which have such secure environments that they do not
allow access to the internet.

I am trying to determine what my best options are for supplying map sources.

I guess I could run a map server locally, which for some customers is not a
preferred option as they want to provide their own map images.

Are there other usable options like loading map images directly into a
layer, and how would you deal with multiple map images, i.e. moving from
image 1 (US) to image 2 (Canada) for example?

Any help or pointers at examples/docs would be appreciated.

Regards
Olaf