[OpenLayers-Users] Possibility to put a tiled image on OpenLayers

Jimmy Aumard jimmy.aumard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:45:18 EDT 2010

Hay,

I have explore the example who giving to me (
http://toxic.berkeley.edu/~bpederse/genome-browser/<http://toxic.berkeley.edu/%7Ebpederse/genome-browser/>)
and it have 'bp' on unit

And I want to know if it's possible ( and how ) to put pixel in units for
the map?
My tiles are show correctly but I have to put an marker (vector feature) to
x% and y% to the size image but if my unit is degrees and projection WGS84 I
don't think it's possible :s

Thanks!

Jim