[OpenLayers-Users] Google Maps with WMS Overlays, Pan doesn't work anymore

And. asufsc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 12:44:31 EDT 2010

I had another kind of problem involving Pan and GMaps.
Using Chrome (or Iron) when I move a Google Layer the "moving" events are
not being fired, so the Vector Layers over the Google Layer stays static (it
doesn't happen if I move with the mouse over a feature in the Vector Layer).

Using the PanZoomBarControl everything works well.