[OpenLayers-Users] Vector rotation issues with 2.9

Robert Sanson SansonR at asurequality.com
Mon Apr 26 22:14:11 EDT 2010

It looks to me like the labels are keeping their correct geographical positions, but the vector symbols (arrows) are not.

Robert

>>> John McGuire <jamcguir at ncsu.edu> 27/04/2010 7:22 a.m. >>>
All,

   I am creating an interface to visualization weather information.
However, within the past week, we have noticed that when a user zooms in
and out with wind arrows drawn, the vector is separate from its label,
and nowhere near its intended direction. I have found that v2.8 does not
have this issue. Playing with the code, it seems that the rotation in
v2.9 is the problem, and also exists for the default shape of triangle.
If anyone would have any further insight to this problem, I would be
greatly appreciative.

I have included links below to demonstrate the difference.
2.9 map:
http://sco-server6.meas.ncsu.edu/webtest/workspace/cronos/map/?ol=2.9
2.8 map: http://sco-server6.meas.ncsu.edu/webtest/workspace/cronos/map/

Thank you all for your help,