[OpenLayers-Users] control.SelectFeature

sunny74 sb.ray at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 05:16:33 EDT 2010

Hi Bart,

I am interested in the circle selection with the GetFeature
control.

Pls open the ticket with the instruction on how to use the patch.
Further I have one query regarding filter.
1)For getting the feature details within a selected area I think I need to
use WITHIN FILTER? yes or no

2)For getting the feature details intersecting a selected area I think I
need to use INTERSECTS FILTER? yes or no

3)Which filter for getting the feature details outside of a selected area ?

Thanks for your query.