[OpenLayers-Users] Spatial Filter parameter for WFS GetFeature

sunny74 sb.ray at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:50:40 EDT 2010

Hi Bart,

I tried both the Intersects as well as the WITHIN Filter with the filtertype
as suggested by you.

In both cases I get the same result i.e Intersects does not give me only the
intersecting features and Within does not give me only the features
completely within the selection.

It could be possibly because I am not able to give the property and value
PARAMETERS and so it doesn't work.

So I think it is important to provide the two values.

So pls provide the code so that it gets the required values.

Thanks.