[OpenLayers-Users] adding new layer, disable the click on old layers?

JuKiM rifins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 05:22:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a layer with a couple of points, and when I want to draw a line
between all the points I add a new layer (Layers.Vector).

But in FireFox, the new layer added "hides" the click event of the old layer
(the one with the points), if I don't show the line layer, unselecting it
from the layerswitcher, the click event on the point layer is fired clicking
the map, and if I show the line layer, the click event on the point layer
isn't fired..

Why is this happening?

Thanks a lot!