[OpenLayers-Users] RE [Polluriel potentiel] WMS getFeatureInfo Popup

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Mon Aug 2 15:08:26 EDT 2010

Hard to tell, you said that the getFeatureInfo request in the browser was
returning data. So I guess mapServer is ok.
Explore your Apache Access and Error log
steve

Kiks <enrico.oemi at gmail.com>@openlayers.org
Envoyé par : users-bounces at openlayers.org
02/08/2010 11:27 AM

users at openlayers.org
cc

Objet
Re: [OpenLayers-Users] RE [Polluriel potentiel] WMS getFeatureInfo Popup

yes, if I do not specify any url parameter, it shows me an empty popup.
Does it mean that there is something wrong at the MapServer side? Isn't
it?

thanks a lot,
Kiks