[OpenLayers-Users] export map components to an image

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 08:02:15 EDT 2010

Hi list,

I was wondering if it is possible to export the map view to an image,
for example, if my map is showing certain layers and over them I have
a vector layer , I want to export the features visible in the map to
an image file, now I figured that out for wms layers, we can simply
make a wms request embedding all the visible layers in respected
orders along with the visible map extent, but this approach does not
work for features inside a vector layer, any ideas or some links would
be appreciated.

regards,
Imran

--