[OpenLayers-Users] Add custom control, possible?

Planet)x andrew.stewart at reddeer.ca
Tue Aug 10 12:26:33 EDT 2010

Sorry I figured out how to add a custom control by using the Button control
and creating a function to run when the button is clicked. My next question
is how do I change the icon image of the button if I want to have 2 or more
custom buttons? i was able to change the icon of one by using the following
code but it is the same for each button, I need different icons for each.
Thanks for advice.

        .olControlPanel .olControlButtonItemActive {
          background-color: blue;
          background-image:
url("OpenLayers-2.9.1/theme/default/img/pan_on.png");
        }
        .olControlPanel .olControlButtonItemInActive {
          background-color: orange;
          background-image:
url("OpenLayers-2.9.1/theme/default/img/pan_off.png");

            var btn = new OpenLayers.Control.Button({trigger: onTrigger});