[OpenLayers-Users] Screen-relative feature drawing?

guyren at relevantlogic.com guyren at relevantlogic.com
Wed Aug 11 05:03:33 EDT 2010

I want to draw my own pin (because I want to make their appearance dynamic). Other comments on this list suggest I would create a feature using the geometry primitives. Which is fine, but what I really need to do is to specify one point in latlong, the rest in relative coordinates (2 em up and to the right, and so on), and then have it draw at the same size as the user zooms the map.

Is this possible? Is there an alternative?