[OpenLayers-Users] Markers

Wendy Cameron Wendy.Cameron at justice.govt.nz
Mon Aug 16 17:28:25 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Forgive the newbie question, but can anyone point me in the right direction:
I want to load up a number of features specifically 10 of them using OpenLayers. Filter. FeatureId and for each feature in the array of features display a different marker.  Can anyone give me some pointers on how to go about this.

I know I can create a OpenLayers.Layer.Markers layer, but I need to somehow get long/lat from each feature and add it to the market layer. I am not sure how to do this?

Regards Wendy

This e-mail message and attachments do not necessarily reflect the views of
the New Zealand Ministry of Justice and may contain
information that is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail message or its attachments. If you
received this message in error, please notify the Ministry of Justice
by telephone (call collect: 00-64-4-918-8800) or return the
original message to us by e-mail, and destroy any copies.
Thank you.