[OpenLayers-Users] Help with multiple items in layer

Lance Norskog goksron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 02:29:29 EDT 2010

Hi folks-

Here's the use case: I have a GeoRSS file with a point and one or more
lines. I would like the point to appear by default, but the lines to
appear when that point is selected. I started with georss-flickr.html,
and have had some success. I can read multiple geometries after some
hacking. (GeoRSS.js has a weakness: it only reads the first geometry
in the item and then gives up. I've added a variation to create a
Collection of geometries, and that works.)

However, I can't figure how to make a thing that makes the lines
visible when selected, and invisible when they're not selected.  What
would you suggest? What base example shows the right way to do this?

Thanks all,

--
Lance Norskog
goksron at gmail.com