[OpenLayers-Users] Styling OpenLayer.Control.AgsQueryTask

Frank eucloid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 19:30:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

Problem mostly solved... I finded out where it gets drawed:

AgsControl.js, line 457:
if(this.displayResults === true) {
   this.showResults();
}

then it does

this.layer.addFeature(this._resultFeatures);

So I guess the solution if I wanted custom style would be to add a styleMap
to this.layer? (in my case I'll just set displayResults = false).

Thanks,
Francois