[OpenLayers-Users] Removing darkblue bar from top/bottom of LayerSwitcher control.

Planet)x andrew.stewart at reddeer.ca
Mon Aug 23 15:29:21 EDT 2010

I am very confused where this bar is coming from. I have changed all options
related to "LayerSwitcher" in the styles.css located in
\lib\theme\default\styles.css but the blue bars on top and bottom of the
switcher control remain. I have also modified layerswitcher.js but it
doesn't seem to have any effect, is the layerswitcher coming from somewhere
else? I have even removed all code in layerswitcher.js and reset internet
explorer settings but the layerswitcher still functions.. not sure how this
is possible. Just trying to remove the blue bars at the top/bottom, any help
appreciated!