[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with LoadingPanel in IE8

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 20:31:59 EDT 2010

 Bryan,

I now figured the problem. It's working fine with IE6. Unfortunately, I can
not test this on Firefox, Chrome or Safari as our development servers don't
have them installed. However for the last couple of days I have been testing
this on IE8 and that just didn't work. Surprisingly, it didn't show any
error messages in development tools of IE. I think some problem with CSS for
IE8. I just tested this on IE6 and that worked.

Any one else figured this problem before ? Are there any other problems with
IE8 ?

Just got another question here. I changed my image from loading.gif to some
picture.gif with wheel type image and that did turn up well.But, the problem
here is, it remained static where as in the case of loading.gif , it showed
that nice progressive status ( The green bar keep increasing ). How to make
my wheel like picture get rotating kind of feel ??

Any suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Kalyan.