[OpenLayers-Users] overlaying multiple gifs with a slider on a map div

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 09:06:56 EDT 2010

The subject line is muddled, but here is what I am envisioning --

I have a set of images that I show in a div, and I have a jQuery
slider that allows the user to "scrub" forward and backward creating a
time series animation. I am not doing a video or a gif animation
because I want that slider control. It works rather well actually.

Of course, I would like to draw this div on top of my OL map. So, I
would have an OL map, and on top of that, I would have my series of
images that I could control with a slider.

Any guidance on how that can, and even if that can, be accomplished
would be much appreciated.

--
Puneet Kishor