[OpenLayers-Users] IE (IE7 & IE8 in compatible mode) support for OpenLayers

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:49:56 EDT 2010

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Browsers

OpenLayers functions identically in all major browsers, including IE.  Some things occasionally slip through the cracks and end up not working correctly in some browsers even though all new development requires automated tests.  Anything that comes up should be filed as a ticket and usually fixed in a timely manner if the submitter follows the guidelines at http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/FilingTickets.

Cheers

Paul