[OpenLayers-Users] Changing a points location when drawing a polygon

Darren Karstens darrenkarstens at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:48:48 EST 2010

Hi,
I need to change the location of a point on a polygon when it is created. I
tried adding a point callback:
	drawFeature.handler.callbacks.point = function(point) { return
pointCallback(point); }

then I tried changing the location of the point in the callback:

	function pointCallback(point)
	{
 		point.x += 10;
		return point;
	}

This didn't work. The point was created at the origional location and then
the cursor was moved to the new location (x+10). Does anyone know a way that
I can intercept the creation of this new node to change its location, or get
access to the new node after its created to change its position?