[OpenLayers-Users] Request with wrong column name

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:38:45 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

I hit the GeoServer list once more, as it was sounding again as some
issue between server and database. The folk there found out what as
wrong, the field's name is case sensitive.

Here's the GeoServer thread for future reference:

http://old.nabble.com/Inserting-geometries-into-Oracle-database-td27309510.html

Thanks to all for the help,

Luís