[OpenLayers-Users] Style of line which geometry is being changed

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Wed Feb 3 05:45:13 EST 2010

Hi Max

You got me... That was my mistake. I changed it to the way it should be, but
unfortunately the points have all the time this same opacity. If I change
the value form 1 to 0.1 I can not see any response on the map. The opacity
of points is this same... So am I guessing this code is not even used. I
have no idea where the problem is now... any ideas?

cheers,
Poul