[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers used with OS on demand?

NORMAN MANN normanmann at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 9 04:14:14 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am new to GIS, and definately OpenLayers.

Does anyone know if OpenLayers can be used with the OS on Demand WMS?

http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/services/osondemand/

I have tried many examples, but can't get it to serve tiles of the location I want. Well, no tiles at all.

I think its a problem with the BBOX parameters being generated by OpenLayers and sent to the WMS. I have tried various options with the Map (projection etc), but still cannot get it to work. Does anyone know if it can work, and if so, does anyone have any examples?

Thanks in advance.