[OpenLayers-Users] Map doesn't load in Internet Explorer

J. Brian Adams jb_adams at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 15:50:02 EST 2010

I have written several OL applications that work well on OS X using
Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, but when I pass them on to colleagues
using Windows and IE they all say the same thing. The maps do not load
at all. They do, however, work fine on Windows if we use one of the
other browsers.

i checked this behavior on a borrowed PC away from the office and yes
the maps do not load at all.

Any thoughts on specific IE problems that might cause this type of
behavior?

Brian