[OpenLayers-Users] Can't update a feature for which there is no FID (WFS-T)

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Wed Feb 10 13:26:17 EST 2010

Hi!

Thanks for your help. I try to  use my_wfs_layer.refresh({force:true }) but
it works this same. I am using the Openlayer.state.INSERT for adding new
data into database. I am also using Layer.WFS, not vector. When I  try to
use Openlayers.State.SAVE like you told me to I got an error:

Błąd: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Could not convert JavaScript
argument arg 0"  nsresult: "0x80570009 (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS)"
location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/www/deegree/openlayers/OpenLayers.js ::
anonymous :: line 2046"  data: no]

I actually did not here about SAVE state? Or we maybe talking about two
different thinks?? Can you help me please?

Regards,
Poul