[OpenLayers-Users] Trying to draw a box on a map, and get the coordinates back.

Jtrsmith jtrsmith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:16:13 EST 2010

Thanks again Arnd.

I was able to get the coordinates back, however they are formatted
differently.
i get a csv list i.e. 50, 0, 50, 50, 0, 50, 0, 0, 50, 0
instead of brackets i.e. [50, 0], [50, 50], [0, 50], [0, 0], [50, 0]

i am using the value to get the coordinates of a polygon added to my map so
i can save it to a database and dynamically create a json file for my
openlayers map, it looks like the only issue is the brackets, it crashes
without them and i cannot fiigure out how to get them.

should i save them to the database the way they are and try to add the
brackets in my php code when creating the json?