[OpenLayers-Users] KML and area colorization

Frederic Junod frederic.junod at camptocamp.com
Fri Feb 12 02:51:02 EST 2010

Hello,

Seems to be an issue with VML and the kml IconStyle property:
  * edit [1] and remove the IconStyle element (in Style id 'default_normal')
  * load this kml in http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/vector-formats.html

The fill color and opacity is correct.

maybe: http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/trunk/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Renderer/VML.js#L280

fredj

[1] http://finder.geocommons.com/overlays/download/4433.kml

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Vadim B. <vbokin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, thanks for the quick response and code change.
>
> I rolled the latest VML.js into my codebase (OL 2.8) and rebuilt
> OpenLayers.js, but I'm still seeing the same behavior in IE.
>
> Do I need to get other files besides VML.js to see the change?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Vadim

Frédéric Junod
Camptocamp SA