[OpenLayers-Users] Show polygon vertices?

ZerM hcan at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:37:39 EST 2010

Thanks Maxime,

I have two layers with polygon vectors and want to edit polygons from one
layer, snapping against vectors on the target layer. I want to show the
vertices on the target layer in order to make the snapping procedure more
precise for the user. I don't really want to select features on the target
layer, since I already have a feature selected, using the modify control,
when snapping.

Is there another way to show the vertices?

Thanks,

ZM