[OpenLayers-Users] Textfield Event Handling in a Custom Control

J.Schumann j_schumann at gmx.de
Wed Feb 17 11:14:57 EST 2010

Hello!

I'm having the exact problem. Using Tag I can get into the textfield and
enter text, after that when clicking on it I can activate the browsers
auto-complete drop-down. But I can't get the elements focus by clicking.

I'm planning on loading different forms via XHR into the control so binding
event-handlers manually to each form element isn't really an option.

Thanks in advance for any help,
J.Schumann