[OpenLayers-Users] OL + database

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 19 08:49:42 EST 2010

ngreen,

I agree with Zer. By choosing an existing "feature server" for your
transactions rather than creating your own script for that, you would
save a lot of time. Problems you could face could be solved in the
chosen server.

As I wrote, for simplicity, you could go with TinyOWS (use WFS-T) or
FeatureServer (GeoJSON), but both only support Postgresql/PostGIS only
(no support for MySQL). If your database is young, it could be a option
to export it in Postgresql. Those are only suggestions, though.

Best of luck,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé