[OpenLayers-Users] LayerSwitcher

Rahn Hanno (rahn) rahn at zhaw.ch
Thu Feb 25 01:32:47 EST 2010

Hello list,

Perhaps you can help me with another question. I try to make the layerswitcher more individual. First I want to show it at another place in an extra div and not at the right border. But I can't find where I have to do this. Then I want to change the color of the div. The darkblue is not good for my webside. I try to make it with css directly in my page. It works but I always get terrible blue span tags over the div and under the div object with the layer switcher. Can perhaps somebody help me to arrange the layerswitcher somewhere else on the screen with a width of 200px and a height of 500px. And can somebody tell me how to change the color of the div and the layernames?

Thank you for your help.

Greetings
Hanno

Hanno Rahn, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Geoinformatik
ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Umwelt und Natürliche Ressourcen
Fachstelle Geoinformatik
Grüental, Postfach CH-8820 Wädenswil
Tel +41 (0)58 934 5592
Fax +41 (0)58 934 5580