[OpenLayers-Users] Custom toolbars outside the map

Frost89 kristian_frost7 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:37:24 EST 2010

Hi all

I'm trying to add a custom toolbar to my map webapp. I was trying to use
Control.Panel, but besides the standard controls in OpenLayers I also need
to add some custom function such as print/user management and some others.

So I was thinking if I would be able to make my own toolbar (I'm using a
standard HTML <ul>) and then add a onClick handler, which could set the
active tool to eg. being zoom in.

Or are there any other alternatives?

/ Kristian