[OpenLayers-Users] NavToolbar BUG ?? ScrollWheel Zoom / MapClick ?

Bytechanger Bytechanger at gmx.de
Thu Feb 25 05:54:42 EST 2010

Hi,

sorry, I wasn´t here last time...

I use the following Code to implement the Toolbar...

 map = new OpenLayers.Map('map',
            {
                maxExtent:             new
OpenLayers.Bounds(maxExtend_minLON,     maxExtend_minLAT,
maxExtend_maxLON,    maxExtend_maxLAT),
                restrictedExtent:     new
OpenLayers.Bounds(Lon2Merc(minlon),Lat2Merc(minlat),
Lon2Merc(maxlon),Lat2Merc(maxlat)),
                numZoomLevels:         ZoomLevels, //17,
                eventListeners: {
                                    "zoomend": mapEvent
                                },
                maxResolution:         156543,
                units: 'm',
                projection:         new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"), // Kartenprojektion
                displayProjection:     new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
                controls: [
                            new OpenLayers.Control.MouseDefaults(),
                            new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar(),
                            new OpenLayers.Control.ScaleLine(),
                             new OpenLayers.Control.NavToolbar()
                          ]
    });
map.events.register("mousedown", map, mapclick);    // THIS doesn´ t
work also when i use NavToolbar

Greetings

Byte