[OpenLayers-Users] Newbie questions

Joe public joepub1962 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:09:19 EST 2010

Pablo:
Before I got you reply which I'll try,,, I found and tried the following:

QUERY_LAYERS: map.layers[2].params.LAYERS,

But it didn't have the effect I wanted.....

What I really want is the pop up to show ONLY data for the active layer....
Right now it is show data for the active layer plus the layer(s) underneath
Is this possible?