[OpenLayers-Users] Plot routes in Open Layers

Diego Roberto diegorrborges at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jan 4 07:36:28 EST 2010

Good
morning, I am currently developing an application that integrates
service geocode google maps with the OL and now I need to integrate the
service routes. You can integrate the service routes from Google Maps to OL? Has anyone had any similar experiences or suggest another way to integrate the service to trace routes to OL? Or is that impossible? Did not find any examples on the site of the OL.
Thank you for your attention.
Thank you very much.
Diego Roberto
Brazil