[OpenLayers-Users] Using only one set of modify feature controls for different layers?

cgp carina_palanca at forcorp.com
Wed Jan 6 11:01:10 EST 2010

I think that would work, but it might make my code too long and
unmanageable. I'd also like to avoid hard-coding as much as possible. In my
post, I only used a small example of 3 layers, but my actual application has
around 50 layers in it, so it's going to be huge if I make a set of controls
for each of them. Thanks for the suggestion though! :)