[OpenLayers-Users] writing and saving text and then displaying it as a wfs layer

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Jan 8 08:28:22 EST 2010

Hi,

  Take a look at this example [1].  Labels are added to features as
symbolizer properties, so you could set one of the feature's attribute
as a value for your label by using ${name} (see the same example).

  Hope this helps,

Alexandre

[1] http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/vector-features-with-text.html

Alauddin Khan wrote:
> hi ALL ,
>            hop u all fin and in good health. i want to  write text on
> my map ( may b some information about a place) and then save it so
> that next time i use my map the text is visible there . i know u can
> use wfs to add new features but how will i add text as a new wfs layer
> in geoserver
>
> thanks
> Regards
> Alauddin